4. Correcting your personal information
You have a right to ask us to:
- correct information about you that is wrong
- update the information we hold if it is incomplete
If we agree that the personal information you have identified is factually inaccurate, we will correct it.
We will tell:
- anyone we may have shared your personal information with of any correction(s) we have made so they can update the information they hold about you
- you who we have shared your information with so you can check they have updated the personal information they hold about you
If we don't agree with your view that the information we hold about you is factually wrong, we will explain the reason for our decision and give you details about your right to complain to the Information Commissioner if you are not happy.
If you think that personal information we hold about you is incomplete and we don't agree with this, we may give you the opportunity to add a supplementary statement to explain why you think the information we hold is incomplete.
Use the button below to download the form to ask us to correct or update the information we hold about you:
Please return your form along with any additional information and copies of your evidence to our Data Protection Officer (DPO) by emailing us at email@example.com or by post to the address below:
Information Governance Team
Lower Ground Floor