2. Adult social care training
Our Workforce Development offers a range of training for those who work in the Adult Social Care Sector.
The courses currently available are listed below:
- Autism training
- Dysphagia training
- Emergency first aid
- Mental Capacity Act training
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults from abuse (Alerter Training)
- Safeguarding adults referrers training
- Safeguarding adults initial 2 day inquiry officer
- Safeguarding adults inquiry officer refresher
- Self-neglect and hoarding training
- Sensory loss awareness
Some courses have a fee for attendance – details are on the relevant page for each course. For all courses, including those free of charge to attend, a £50 non-attendance fee will apply for any delegates who reserve a space on a course and do not attend.
The non-attendance fee will only be waived if the delegate cancels their place on the course at least 5 working before the course date or it they arrange for a substitute to attend in their place.