The Woodford Neighbourhood Plan has now been formally adopted and now forms part of the Boroughs Development Plan.
The purpose of this page it to retain a public record of the process to adopt the Neighbourhood Plan.
On 17 October 2013 we determined applications from Woodford Community Council, which sought to establish the Woodford Neighbourhood Area and Woodford Neighbourhood Forum under the provisions of the Localism Act 2011 and in accordance with the Neighbourhood Planning Regulations 2012.
Further information regarding the applications, the consultation undertaken on them and the factual and policy considerations, which were of relevance to their determination, is available in the report to the council (PDF 7.2Mb) which sought their decision.
The applications and supporting documents originally submitted by Woodford Community Council (WCC) are available below.
- Woodford application details (PDF 19.4Kb)
- Statement to support proposed area (PDF 63Kb) and Supplement to statement (PDF 87Kb)
- Statement to show that applicant is relevant body (PDF 104Kb)
- Notice of applications (PDF 284Kb)
- Notice of decision (PDF 189Kb)
- Plan showing the boundary of the designated Woodford Neighbourhood Area (PDF 155Kb)
- Application for Woodford Neighbourhood Forum re-designation (PDF 545Kb)