4. Public consultation
Neighbourhood planning was introduced with the Localism Act 2011. Since then communities across the country have taken up the opportunity to prepare Neighbourhood Plans. These plans enable communities to put in place a vision and policies for future local Development.
Woodford Neighbourhood Forum is the first body within the borough of Stockport to submit a proposed plan on behalf of a community.
Written by the Woodford Neighbourhood Forum, this document seeks public views on development policies that the group have proposed for their local area.
Regulation 15 submitted documents:
- Woodford neighbourhood draft plan (PDF 5.52Mb)
- Map of Woodford neighbourhood area (PDF 201Kb)
- Consultation Statement (PDF 1.92Mb)
- Basic Conditions Statement (PDF 713.31Kb)
- Environmental assessment (PDF 3.45Mb)
The consultation ran between 24 October 2018 and 7 December 2018.
Upon completion of the consultation, the Draft Neighbourhood Plan was referred to independent examination.