2. Asbestos

The Health and Safety Executive website shows you where you can find asbestos, what asbestos looks like and why asbestos is dangerous.

If you are a Stockport Homes tenant you should contact 0161 218 1314 for advice. Housing Association tenants should contact their area officer. Private tenants should contact their landlord or agent.

Domestic asbestos can only be taken to Bredbury Parkway. Vehicles must go over the weighbridge, instead of going directly to the household waste section.

For more information, visit Recycle for Greater Manchester.

Protecting the environment