Skip to main content

Dropped kerbs

3. How to apply

When you apply, the council will check whether the access will be located in a safe place and that the driveway will be suitable for use. If it is, and your application is approved, following payment, the Council will arrange for its contractor to construct the access to an appropriate specification.

You can apply online by using the form below.

Apply for a vehicle dropped crossing