Coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccinations
Last updated 18 September 2023
Winter 2023 vaccination programme
The NHS are inviting eligible people to get their COVID-19 vaccine.
You’re eligible for a vaccine if you’re:
- a resident in a care home for older adults
- aged 65 years or over
- aged 6 months to 64 years and in a clinical risk group
- a frontline health or social care worker
- aged 12 to 64 years and you’re a household contact of someone with immunosuppression
- aged 16 to 64 years and you’re a carer or member of staff working in a care home for older adults
If you’re eligible, you’ll receive an invite from your local GP or via a national text or letter.
You’ll be able to book your vaccine appointment on the NHS website.
You can find out more about the vaccination programme in our news article.
If you have any questions about COVID-19 vaccines in Stockport, contact the NHS Medicines Management Team by:
- emailing email@example.com
- calling 0161 426 9910