2. Benefits of early learning
The free places are to help with your child’s early learning and development through play.
Children aged between two and five will follow the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS).
'Learning through play' helps children begin to understand simple sentences, listen and enjoy rhymes and stories, express themselves through action and sound and begin to make and manipulate objects and tools.
Adele's StoryAdele Baxter, Cale Green
Adele Baxter was diagnosed with Crohn’s Disease leaving her to manage her symptoms alongside being a full time mum.Read more
Some of the benefits include:
- Improving children’s development, for example their communication skills
- Helping them learn to socialise with other children and make friends
- Giving them access to new activities and exciting places to play
- Helping them begin to get ready for school