School trips during coronavirus
We're no longer taking bookings for school trips for the current academic year, 2020 to 2021.
School trip bookings are now being taken for the academic year, 2021 to 2022, beginning in September 2021. This will remain subject to government restrictions in place at the time of the visit. Capacity restrictions will remain limited to one class or bubble of 30 pupils per day.
The school trips available are:
- Bramall Hall – Tudor Experience
- Air Raid Shelters – Evacuees Experience
- Staircase House – Great Fire of London
You can call 0161 474 4449 for more information.
8. Tudor entertainment
Pupils will be taught the steps to a Tudor dance and play some Tudor instruments. Pupils will also play some Tudor games as well as learning some forms of entertainment that were popular in the 16th century.
- have knowledge of how Tudors entertained themselves in the 16th century
- know why dance was important to Tudors
- have an idea of the differences between entertainment for rich and poor
- learn how to play some Tudor instruments
- learn the steps to, and perform a Tudor dance
Return to overview to book your school trip.