School trips during coronavirus
We're no longer taking bookings for school trips for the current academic year, 2020 to 2021.
School trip bookings are now being taken for the academic year, 2021 to 2022, beginning in September 2021. This will remain subject to government restrictions in place at the time of the visit. Capacity restrictions will remain limited to one class or bubble of 30 pupils per day.
The school trips available are:
- Bramall Hall – Tudor Experience
- Air Raid Shelters – Evacuees Experience
- Staircase House – Great Fire of London
You can call 0161 474 4449 for more information.
9. Costume - what did Tudors wear?
Pupils will work out which item of clothing goes where before two of them try on servant and rich Tudor costumes.
- learn the names of various items of Tudor clothing
- see that different materials were used according to a person's wealth
- understand that Tudor clothing would restrict activity, therefore a child's life would be different to their own
Return to overview to book your school trip.