School trips during coronavirus
We're no longer taking bookings for school trips for the current academic year, 2020 to 2021.
School trip bookings are now being taken for the academic year, 2021 to 2022, beginning in September 2021. This will remain subject to government restrictions in place at the time of the visit. Capacity restrictions will remain limited to one class or bubble of 30 pupils per day.
The school trips available are:
- Bramall Hall – Tudor Experience
- Air Raid Shelters – Evacuees Experience
- Staircase House – Great Fire of London
You can call 0161 474 4449 for more information.
4. Ballroom paintings one
Pupils will look at the paintings and have the opportunity to draw them to create their own wall paintings for their classroom.
- study some of the wall paintings and discuss possible meanings
- understand why the Ballroom is so highly decorated
- discuss what might have been used to create the paintings
- produce a copy of an element of the paintings (which can be taken back to school) using pastel crayons
Return to overview to book your school trip.