School trips during coronavirus
We're no longer taking bookings for school trips for the current academic year, 2020 to 2021.
School trip bookings are now being taken for the academic year, 2021 to 2022, beginning in September 2021. This will remain subject to government restrictions in place at the time of the visit. Capacity restrictions will remain limited to one class or bubble of 30 pupils per day.
The school trips available are:
- Bramall Hall – Tudor Experience
- Air Raid Shelters – Evacuees Experience
- Staircase House – Great Fire of London
You can call 0161 474 4449 for more information.
Last updated 11 September 2020
This is a half day trip only and the maximum number of pupils is 45. You can only go on this trip Tuesdays to Fridays.
Meet a tired Polly dolly who won’t go to bed.
Pupils will play with a variety of toys, replicas and originals and see old toys from within and beyond living memory.
- participate in songs and rhymes around the house
- experience an old house
- play and handle replica toys from the past
- see real artefacts and toys from the past