Term time absence

3. Requesting a leave of absence

You should contact your child's school to find out how to make a request for permission. We would strongly recommend that you do this before planning any leave of absence.

The request should be made by the parent or carer that the child lives with. This is the case even if it is another person who wishes to take the child out of school.