Skip to main content

Tell us about a change

Council Tax bill delays

We currently have large volumes of customer enquiries to deal with at this time so it may take us a few weeks to send you your revised Council Tax bill.

Please bear with us and we apologise for the delay.

1. Change of address

Please use this form if you are:

  • moving into Stockport area
  • a Stockport resident moving from one address to another within the Stockport area
  • a Stockport resident moving out of the Stockport area
  • a landlord or letting agent advising us of a tenant moving in or out

We will automatically send your details to Council Tax and Electoral Registration and you can choose which other services you would like to notify.

If you wish to change your address for a Library membership you can do this via the online library system.

Tell us about your change of address