Last updated 15 November 2022
7. Make a complaint
We can investigate:
- inappropriate behaviour
- dangerous driving
- overcharging - hackney carriage only
- refusal to hire
- rudeness and verbal abuse
- journey routes
- safety and cleanliness of vehicles
Dangerous driving, assault and theft should be reported to the Police first and then to us.
How to complain
All complaints must be sent in writing using our complaints form (PDF 134Kb.
You must include:
- a description of the incident
- date and time of the incident
- driver's badge details - if known
- plate number or registration number of the vehicle
- journey details - where you were going to and from
- details of other passengers
- the name of the operator
- your contact details
Please email your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org or return it by post to:
Fred Perry House
What happens next?
We'll acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 3 working days. A response may take longer if an investigation is needed.