Last updated 5 November 2019
The Sustainability Appraisal Report (PDF 3.8Mb) is a test required by planning legislation to check:
- whether or not Planning Strategy and Policy has been prepared according to various guidance
- whether it is consistent with national and regional policies
- if it has been subjected to sustainability appraisal
The Habitats Regulations Assessment Screening Report (PDF 1.2Mb)) has been produced to determine whether the Core Strategy for Stockport is likely to have a significant impact on any sites and therefore require a full Appropriate Assessment (AA).
The Inspectors Final Report (PDF 529Kb) is an examination into the Stockport Core Strategy Development Plan Document.
The Duty to Co-operate (PDF 139Kb) is a memorandum of understanding between Stockport Council and Cheshire East Borough Council. It's main purposes are to:
- establish areas of agreement between the Cheshire East Council and Stockport Council
- identify areas where further work is required
- set out a future work programme for areas of collaboration