Stockport Local Fund: Community Support
Last updated 21 April 2020
1. Apply for funding to support people during the crisis
We're helping community organisations tackle the coronavirus pandemic.
If you're currently supporting older and vulnerable people during the crisis, funding is available.
You can apply for anything you need to support people during the crisis including:
- volunteer expenses
- food parcels for vulnerable people
You can apply for up to £1000.
If you've any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org
We'll focus funding on organisations that are working with vulnerable people including people:
- over 65, especially those that are isolated
- with existing medical conditions
- who are carers
We'll also focus funding on organisations that are working with communities directly including:
- children and families affected by school closures
- adults on universal credit
- people affected by food insecurity