Tell us that a person no longer lives at an address

You can use this form to advise us if someone who is registered to vote at your address no longer lives there.

We'll undertake the necessary checks and remove this person from the electoral register.

Start now

How we use your data

The council primarily use your data for assisting in the administration electoral register entry. This is shared with credit reference agencies and the police to prevent fraud, with councillors, and with Stockport libraries as a public document viewable under supervision in accordance with our organisational privacy notice. An edited version of the register is available for purchase, but all electors are able opt out so that your details are excluded from this version.