Tell us about a misspelling on the Electoral Register

You can use this form to advise us of a spelling mistake on the electoral register.

Note: if you've changed you surname, you cannot use this form to correct your entry on the register. Visit the change your name on the Electoral Register page for more information.

Start now

How we use your data

The council primarily use your data for assisting in the administration electoral register entry.  This is shared with credit reference agencies and the police to prevent fraud, with councillors, and with Stockport libraries as a public document viewable under supervision in accordance with our organisational privacy notice. An edited version of the register is available for purchase, but all electors are able opt out so that your details are excluded from this version.