Report a fault with an unlit road sign or street name plate

You can use our online form to let us know about missing or damaged unlit road signs and street name plates.

We provide signs to give information to road users. We use road signs to make sure all road users travel safely around Stockport.

Road signs are routinely cleaned and replaced when necessary.

Before you start

You'll need:

  • the location of the fault
  • information about the fault
Start now

How we use your data

The council primarily use your data for investigating your report. All information is processed in accordance with our organisational privacy notice. We never sell your data to third parties or use it to market to you without your consent.