Request an assisted bin collection for a client
You can use this form to request an assisted bin collection if you're a member of staff from:
- Age UK Stockport
- Disability Stockport
You can request an assisted bin collection on behalf of someone you're working with if they've:
- a mobility or health condition that means them cannot put their bins out
- no-one else in the home that can help them
We’ll collect all their bins on their usual collection days. If you make the request within 2 days of their next bin day, the assisted bin collection will start on the following bin day.
We’ll send you and the person you are referring an email to confirm the request has been made and what will happen next.
Before you start
- permission from the person to make the referral
- to have made checks to be satisfied that the person needs an assisted collection
- the contact details of the person you're referring
How we use your data
The council primarily use your data for processing your request. All information is processed in accordance with our organisational privacy notice. We never sell your data to third parties or use it to market to you without your consent.