Request a school place for a looked after child
You can use this online form to request a school place for a looked after child.
You must be a social worker to fill out the looked after child (LAC1) form and you must read the guidance notes (PDF 114.47Kb) before completing it.
Before you start
- social worker details
- pupil details
- information about the child's care placement
- details of the child's education
- unique pupil number
You'll also be asked to upload the following if available:
- information to show levels of attainment
- attendance record (past 12 months)
- exclusion record
- behaviour summary
- latest academic report
- SEN information
- option subjects and exam boards for KS4 pupils
- minutes from recent meetings (eg; LAC reviews, Team Around the Child meetings, school meetings, etc)
How we use your data
The council primarily use your data for processing your request, this may be shared with Stockport Family and other government departments in accordance with our organisational privacy notice. We never sell your data to third parties or use it to market to you without your consent.