Request a replacement taxi paper licence

You can use this form to request a replacement paper licence for a taxi vehicle or driver.

Only one paper licence will be provided per form. If you need another paper licence, you must fill out the form again.

Before you start

You'll need the Stockport Council driver licence number (badge number) or the Stockport Council vehicle licence plate number.

You’ll need to pay a replacement paper licence fee of £7.

You can pay with any of the following credit or debit cards:

  • Visa
  • Mastercard
  • Maestro
  • Solo
  • Visa Delta
Start now

How we use your data

We primarily use your data for processing your request in accordance with our organisational privacy notice. We never sell your data to third parties or use it to market to you without your consent.