Request a replacement taxi badge

You can use this form to request a replacement taxi badge.

Before you request a replacement taxi badge

If your taxi badge has been lost, you must report it as lost and get a loss report number. Visit the Report My Loss website to report your lost badge. You'll need to pay a fee of £5.95.

If your taxi badge has been stolen, you must notify your local police department and get a crime reference number. You can report this online or by calling 101.

If you do not submit a valid reference number, your request will not be processed.

If your taxi badge has been damaged, you do not need a reference number. We may contact you to ask for evidence of the damage.

You cannot continue to operate your taxi vehicle until you receive your new badge.

Before you start

You'll need:

  • your Stockport Council driver licence number (badge number)
  • the loss report number, if your badge has been lost
  • the crime reference number, if your badge has been stolen

You’ll need to pay a replacement badge fee of £7.

You can pay with any of the following credit or debit cards:

  • Visa
  • Mastercard
  • Maestro
  • Solo
  • Visa Delta
Start now

How we use your data

We primarily use your data for processing your request in accordance with our organisational privacy notice. We never sell your data to third parties or use it to market to you without your consent.