Our online form is unavailable
We're doing some work in this area so our online form is unavailable. We'll remove this message when the work is complete.
Request a pest control treatment
Pest control appointments available online only
Pest control appointments can now be booked online only. You must make sure that:
- all windows and doors are open prior to the officers visit if the treatment is inside. If possible, leave the property for the duration of the appointment
- everyone at the appointment washes their hands before treatment begins. If possible, hand washing facilities should be available with separate paper towels
- all surfaces are cleaned when the treatment is finished. For example; door handles
- you let us know if anyone in the household is displaying coronavirus symptoms
All our officers will be wearing gloves and general PPE.
You can use this form to request a pest control treatment for domestic properties only.
If you need pest control treatment in your commercial property visit our commercial premises page.
Before you start
- your credit or debit card to make a payment
- to quote your reference or account number if a discount is to be applied. For example; if you receive Housing Benefits, have a Leisure Key or other low income related benefits
When your treatment has been booked, you'll be given a date for the Pest Control Officer to visit your home. If you're not at home or we cannot access the property to carry out our work, you'll still be charged for the visit.
If you need to cancel or re-arrange your booking, call the Pest Control Team on 0161 217 6017.
If you want to cancel your appointment you’ll need to give us at least 48 hours’ notice. You’ll be refunded your charge, however a £15 cancellation fee will be deducted to cover administration costs.
If we visit and you’re not home, you will not receive a refund.
If you cancel your appointment with less than 24 hours’ notice, you will not receive a refund.Start now
How we use your data
The council primarily use your data for actioning your request, this may be shared with DEFRA and other government departments in accordance with our organisational privacy notice. We never sell your data to third parties or use it to market to you without your consent.