Report disrepair for private rented property

Have you contacted your landlord?

You must get in touch with your landlord first before contacting us. Visit our information for tenants page to find out how to contact them.

If you have raised the repair issues in writing to your landlord and have received no, or in your opinion an inadequate response, you can report the issues to us using this online form.

Before you start

In this form you'll need:

  • your contact details
  • a list of the items of disrepair

You can upload one image/document of any evidence of the repair needed in the property and attach it with your report (image should be in JPEG or JPG format).

Start now

How we use your data

The council primarily use your data for investigating your report, this may be shared with Trading Standards, Stockport Police, and other government departments in accordance with our organisational privacy notice. We never sell your data to third parties or use it to market to you without your consent.