Report damage to a bridge or structure

Before you start

You may need to know the different types of bridges and structures so that the report can be easier to identify. If you are unsure about what bridge or structure it is take a look at the types of structures section to find out more.

In this form you will need to provide us with:

  • your own contact details
  • the address of where the problem is

Whilst we provide a full consultancy service to all departments within the council, covering Bridges, Retaining Walls and Buildings, we don't provide this service to the public or owners of private structures.

Please note, retaining walls supporting land next to the highway may not be owned or maintained by the council.

If your enquiry is in connection with Building Regulations please email

Start Now

How we use your data

The council primarily use your data for investigating your report. All information is processed in accordance with our organisational privacy notice. We never sell your data to third parties or use it to market to you without your consent.