Report an illegal eviction or harassment by your landlord

You can use this form to report your landlord for alleged illegal eviction or harassing you, such as:

  • changing the locks
  • not following the correct eviction process
  • cutting off utility services

Before you start

You'll need:

  • the address where the illegal eviction took place (if different to your contact address)
  • landlords address and contact details
Start now

How we use your data

The council primarily use your data for investigating your report. This may be shared with Trading Standards, Stockport Police, and other government departments in accordance with our organisational privacy notice. We never sell your data to third parties or use it to market to you without your consent.