Report an abandoned vehicle

You can use this form if you believe that a car, van or any other vehicle has been abandoned.

Before you start

You'll need:

  • vehicle location
  • make, model and colour
  • registration number
Start now

How we use your data

The council primarily use your data for investigating your report this may be shared with the DVLA and other government departments in accordance with our organisational privacy notice. We never sell your data to third parties or use it to market to you without your consent.