Report a road traffic collision

You can use this form to report a road traffic collision that your taxi vehicle has been involved in. You must be either the vehicle licence holder, or the person who was driving the vehicle at the time of the collision.

You should report any collision within 72 hours or you'll be in breach of your conditions of licence.

We understand that in some situations this will not be possible, but you must still report the collision as soon as you can using this form.

You must report a collision even if there are no injuries and no vehicles have been damaged.

Before you start

You'll need:

  • the Stockport Council vehicle licence plate number
  • the name and Stockport Council driver licence number (badge number) of the person who was driving at the time of the road traffic collision
  • photographs of any damage to the vehicle
  • details of the road traffic collision including:
    • date
    • time
    • location
    • cause
    • damage
    • injuries
Start now

How we use your data

We primarily use your data for processing your report in accordance with our organisational privacy notice. We never sell your data to third parties or use it to market to you without your consent.