Report a problem with a tree or verge

Fallen or dangerous trees

A tree can be a risk to the public if it:

  • has fallen
  • is in a dangerous condition
  • has been cut down illegally

You can call 0161 217 6111 to report it. You must provide us with as much information as possible on the location of the tree.

You can use our online form:

You will not receive an email confirmation on submission of this form. We'll respond when our team picks up your report.

Start now

How we use your data

The council primarily use your data for assisting in the investigation of your enquiry or problem, this may be shared with DEFRA and other government departments in accordance with our organisational privacy notice. We never sell your data to third parties or use it to market to you without your consent.