Report a problem with invasive non-native weeds
Before you report a problem
You should read the information about invasive non-native weeds.
As we have a maintenance schedule you cannot report general problems with weeds. You can use our online form to report the following problems on council land:
- invasive non-native weeds
- overgrown vegetation that's blocking a road, pavement, sign, street light or CCTV
- a problem with trees
- a damaged grass verge
Before you start
You'll need to tell us:
- the location of the problem
- about the problem and what it's affecting
- your email address or phone number
You can also upload images of the problem and what's affected.Start now
How we use your data
The council primarily use your data for investigating your report. All information is processed in accordance with our contact centre privacy notice. We never sell your data to third parties or use it to market to you without your consent.