Report a problem with invasive non-native weeds

Before you report a problem

You should read the information about invasive non-native weeds.

As we have a maintenance schedule you cannot report general problems with weeds. You can use our online form to report the following problems on council land:

  • invasive non-native weeds
  • overgrown vegetation that's blocking a road, pavement, sign, street light or CCTV
  • a problem with trees
  • a damaged grass verge

Before you start

You'll need to tell us:

  • the location of the problem
  • about the problem and what it's affecting
  • your email address or phone number

You can also upload images of the problem and what's affected.

Start now

How we use your data

The council primarily use your data for investigating your report. All information is processed in accordance with our contact centre privacy notice. We never sell your data to third parties or use it to market to you without your consent.