Report a pothole, damaged road or pavement

You can use this form to tell us about:

  • broken or missing flags
  • tree root damage
  • damaged grids or manhole covers
  • potholes
  • damaged surfaces
  • an obstruction in the road

You should report damage to utility covers or cabinets on the road or pavement to the responsible company as soon as possible.

Note: if you're reporting a missing grid or manhole cover call 0161 217 6111. You'll need to tell us about the location of the missing grid or manhole cover so that we can fix the issue quickly.

Start now

How we use your data

The council primarily use your data for investigating your report. All information is processed in accordance with our organisational privacy notice. We never sell your data to third parties or use it to market to you without your consent.