Blue bin collections
Blue bins are currently every 4 weeks. From 31 August 2020, blue bins will be collected every 2 weeks. Find your bin collection day.
Report a missed bin collection
Before you report a missed bin collection check the list below to see if it's already been reported to us. If it has been reported we'll tell you when your bin will be collected below.
There have been no missed streets.
You must wait until after 6pm on your collection day before you report a missed bin collection. You can report a missed bin collection up to 3 days after your collection day.
Why your bin may have not been collected
- it was not out before 7am on your collection day
- it contains something that should not be in it - for more information you can read our what you can put in your bins web page
- it contains heavy items such as rubble and cannot be lifted by the bin lorry
- we cannot get access because of roadworks or parked cars
- weather conditions, such as snow
- the bin lorry has broken down
How we use your data
The council primarily use your data for investigating your report. All information is processed in accordance with our organisational privacy notice. We never sell your data to third parties or use it to market to you without your consent.