Report a coronavirus outbreak
You can use this online form to report a coronavirus outbreak in a business or local community setting.
Before you start
You'll need to tell us:
- the date of the first coronavirus symptom
- if the coronavirus outbreak is confirmed or suspected
- the number of people who have confirmed or suspected coronavirus
- the date of the first coronavirus test (if the outbreak is confirmed)
- if anyone has been admitted to hospital
- details about the hospital where they have been admitted
- your contact details
We'll contact you to get more information about the outbreak.Start now
If you're not able to use the online form, you can call 0161 474 2437 to report an outbreak.
Calls and online form reports will be answered and reviewed Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
If you need to report an outbreak outside of these hours, you can call Public Health England North West on 0151 434 4819.