Report a concern about supported housing

You can use this form to report a concern about supported housing in Stockport. This could be a concern about a specific property or about supported housing in general.

This could include concerns about:

  • the quality of the housing
  • a tenant who is in accommodation which does not meet their needs
  • anti-social behaviour
  • the housing provider
  • staff

If you have a concern about the safety of an adult who is living in supported housing visit our safeguarding adults pages.

Before you start

You’ll need the address of the housing, if applicable.

Start now

How we use your data

We will use the information you provide in this form to process your concern. Sometimes we have to share your information with a third party, for example if we have significant safeguarding concerns. Only the minimum information necessary will be shared. We keep your information in line with our retention policies.

Visit our privacy notice webpage for more information about:

  • how long we keep information
  • how we process personal data
  • your rights under data protection
  • contacting the Data Protection Officer