Report a blocked drain
Before you report a blocked drain
You'll need to read the information about how we clean and repair drains. We prioritise urgent blocked drain reports. All of our drains will be cleaned as part of our routine cleaning programme. For information about our routine cleaning programme you can visit our grids and drains web pages.
You can use our online form to report a blocked drain if it's:
- causing water to enter your home or business
- blocking the whole road or causing traffic to drive on the other side of the road
- blocking the whole pavement or causing pedestrians to walk into the road
- causing water to build up at a bus stop or pedestrian crossing
To report a flood you can use our flooding online form.
Track a report
You can track a report on a blocked drain that has been reported. To find out what drains have already been reported you can go through the map on the online form and get updates for it.
Before you start
You'll need to tell us:
- the location of the blocked drain
- about the blocked drain
- your email address or phone number
- the address of your home or business if the blocked drain is affecting it
You can also upload images of the blocked drain.Start now
How we use your data
The council primarily use your data for investigating your report. All information is processed in accordance with our blocked drain privacy notice. We never sell your data to third parties or use it to market to you without your consent.