Report a pothole or tripping hazard

You can use this online form to let us know about issues on the pavements, kerbs and roads such as:

  • broken or missing flags
  • tree roots
  • damaged grids, drains or manholes
  • potholes
  • uneven surfaces
  • damaged steps
  • obstructions

Please note: If you're reporting a missing grid or drain cover please ring 0161 217 6111 to log your enquiry. You must provide us with as much information as possible on the location of the fault. This is so that we can rectify the problem quickly.

Start now

How we use your data

The council primarily use your data for investigating your report. All information is processed in accordance with our organisational privacy notice. We never sell your data to third parties or use it to market to you without your consent.