Notify the council of cooling towers and evaporate condensers

You can use this form to notify the council of the location of a cooling tower or evaporate condenser.

Before you start

You’ll need:

  • details of the person(s) in control of the premises
  • name and address of where cooling tower/evaporative condenser is to be situated
  • how many cooling towers or evaporative condensers are to be situated at the address
  • location of each piece of equipment being registered
Start now

How we use your data

The council primarily use your data for processing your request, this may be shared with the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy and other government departments in accordance with our organisational privacy notice. We never sell your data to third parties or use it to market to you without your consent.