Our online form is unavailable

Some of our online forms may be temporarily unavailable.

We'll remove this message as soon as the issue is resolved.

Make a formal complaint

Before you start

Before you make a complaint you must get in touch with the service you want to complain to. You can report issues to us by using our contact us web page without going through our formal complaints procedure. This is often the quickest way to get your issue resolved.

You'll need:

  • the name of the service you're making your formal complaint to
  • details of your complaint
  • your contact details including your email address
Start now

How we use your data

The council primarily use your data for processing your compliment or complaint, this may be shared with the relevant Ombudsman or other government departments in accordance with our organisational privacy notice. We never sell your data to third parties or use it to market to you without your consent.