Housing Benefit enquiry form

This form is to be used for queries relating to Housing Benefit payments (help towards your rent) or Council Tax Support payments (help towards your Council Tax bill) only.

Before you start

To help us deal with your enquiry please provide us with:

  • your claim reference number (if known) - this can be found on the right hand side of all your benefit notification letters or in the reference field of any letter we send you
Start now

How we use your data

The council primarily use your data for processing your enquiry, this may be shared with the Department of Work and Pensions and other government departments in accordance with our organisational privacy notice. We never sell your data to third parties or use it to market to you without your consent.