Apply for free school meals
You can apply for free school meals if you receive:
- Income Support
- Universal Credit (provided your household income is less than £7,400 a year after tax and not including any benefits you get)
- income related Employment and Support Allowance
- income based Job Seekers Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit only with an income of less than £16,190
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
Before you start
You'll need to know your National Insurance number.
Note: you do not have to send proof of your qualifying income. We'll verify your claim with the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).Start now
How we use your data
The council primarily use your data for processing your grant application. This may be shared with the local authorities, DWP, and other government departments in accordance with our organisational privacy notice. We never sell your data to third parties or use it to market to you without your consent.