Express an interest in opening a supported housing scheme

You can use this form if:

  • you’re a social housing provider or developer that we do not already work with
  • you want to open a supported housing scheme in Stockport
  • you have a property in Stockport that's suitable for working age adults with care or support needs

We’ll review your submitted expression of interest and make a decision on whether it meets our criteria for a further discussion with you.

Before you start

You'll need to know:

  • if the property has been built
  • the address of the property if already built, or the address or location of the proposed property
  • the number of, or proposed number of units or bedrooms
  • if planning permission has been granted
  • if a House in Multiple Occupation (HMO) licence is needed
  • who you’re providing the accommodation for
  • if the property is ready for people to move into
  • what the base rent level is, or will be, per person per week

Check if this form is right for you

If you're a private landlord, do not use this form. We’re not looking to commission schemes or lease supported housing from private landlords.

If you're a care provider with a query about supported housing in Stockport, you can email

Start now

How we use your data

We primarily use your data for processing the supported housing enquiry. This may then be shared with other government departments in accordance with our organisational privacy notice. We never sell your data to third parties or use it to market to you without your consent.