Request a dropped kerb

You can use this form to request an assessment to drop a kerb so you can access a drive.

Before you start

You'll need:

  • your planning permission reference number if you need it
  • your Discharge of Conditions reference number if applicable

For more information about whether you're eligible for a dropped kerb, how much it might cost and what the assessment will cover, visit our dropped kerb pages.

Start now

How we use your data

The council primarily use your data for processing your request. All information is processed in accordance with our organisational privacy notice. We never sell your data to third parties or use it to market to you without your consent.