Apply for a Council Tax reduction

Before you start

You will need to know:

  • your 10 digit Council Tax account number
Start now

How we use your data

The council primarily use your data for processing your discount application. This may be shared with the local authorities, DWP, and other government departments in accordance with our organisational privacy notice. We never sell your data to third parties or use it to market to you without your consent.