Pay your Council Tax over 12 months

Use this form to request payment of your Council Tax over 12 months of the financial year.

Before you start

This form is to be used by existing Council Tax account holders only.

You'll need to know your Council Tax account number to complete this form.

Start now

How we use your data

The council primarily use your data for processing your request. All information is processed in accordance with our organisational privacy notice. We never sell your data to third parties or use it to market to you without your consent.