Contact the LADO
You can use this form to make a referral about a concern or allegation against an employee, volunteer or another professional working with, or providing services to, children and young people in Stockport.
Before you start
- your contact details
- contact details of your manager
- date of birth, address and employment details of the employee, volunteer or professional about whom the allegation has been made
- details of the child or young person you're concerned about, including their date of birth and address
- details of the allegation, including dates, times, evidence and steps taken so far
- any evidence you may have
Once your form has been submitted, we'll aim to contact you within 2 working days. If you have not heard from us, you can call 0161 474 5657.Start now
How we use your data
We’ll use the data to assess and investigate reports regarding concerns raised about an employee, volunteer or professional working with or providing services to children in Stockport. We’re required to use your data to carry out legal obligations or to comply with a statutory function. All information is processed in line with our privacy notice.