Child protection referral form
Use this online form to let us know of any concerns about a child or young person at risk of harm, abuse or neglect.
This form is primarily for use by professionals and practitioners. However any member of the public who has concerns about a child or young person can also use this form.
Before you start
It is important to have as much information as possible with you when you fill out this form. Some things you may need to know are;
- The child's or young person's NHS number
- The child's or young person's National Insurance number
- Details of the child or young person you are concerned about
- Details of the child's or young person's parent or carer
- Information about other people in the household
How we use your data
We primarily use your data for processing the referral. This may be shared within Stockport Family and other government departments in accordance with our organisational privacy notice. We never sell your data to third parties or use it to market to you without your consent.