Change of address

You can use this form to change the address linked to your Stockport Council taxi or private hire driver or vehicle licence.

Before you start

You'll need:

  • your Stockport Council driver licence number (badge number) or your Stockport Council vehicle licence plate number
  • your old and new addresses
  • proof of your new address such as a Council Tax bill, a utility bill or a bank statement dated within the last 3 months

You’ll need to pay a fee of £10.

You can pay with any of the following credit or debit cards:

  • Visa
  • Mastercard
  • Maestro
  • Solo
  • Visa Delta
Start now

How we use your data

We primarily use your data for processing your request in accordance with our organisational privacy notice. We never sell your data to third parties or use it to market to you without your consent.