Business rates Direct Debit form
You can use this form t:
- set up a Direct Debit to pay your business rates each month
- change your Bank or Building Society account details
- change your Direct Debit payment date
We do not accept third party Direct Debit details. If you're not named as a liable person for the business rates account, we cannot accept payment by Direct Debit. You'll need to use an alternative method. For example; standing order.
We only collect payments on the 1st, 15th and 25th of the month.
You must continue to pay your business rates bill while you're waiting for any changes to be made. When your request has been agreed, we'll send you a new business rates bill confirming your Direct Debit payments.
Once your Direct Debit is set up there's no need to adjust or cancel your instruction. We'll always inform you in advance of any change to your payments.
Before you start
You'll need your:
- business rates reference number. You can find this on your bill. It's 10 characters long and starts with '90'
- bank / building society account details
How we use your data
The council primarily use your data for setting up your Direct Debit. This may be shared with other government departments in accordance with our organisational privacy notice. We never sell your data to third parties or use it to market to you without your consent.